Create an application that uses the Agora Video SDK for Web.
We have just launched the Agora SDK v2.5 with several different commonly requested features! Create a Web App that utilizes the Agora Video SDK while implement 3 of the 6 following features:
1. Quality Transparency
2. Support for IPv6
3. Device Management
4. Audio Mixing
5. Audio/Video Track Management
6. Volume Indicator of speaking participant
You can find the release notes [here](https://docs.agora.io/en/Video/release_web_video?platform=Web#v2-5-0)
Some ideas to get you started:
- Web Conferencing Application
- Live Auctioning Application
- Webinar Application
- Speed Dating Application
Those are just some of the exciting use cases you can create with the Agora Video SDK.
Projects will be assessed based on innovation & user experience.
1st place: $1000 USD
2nd place: $500 USD
3rd place: $250 USD
All participants with working projects: Agora Swag Pack
Agora Swag Pack includes: Agora T-Shirt & Agora Hoodie
All developers over the age of 18!
Submit the code to GitHub & host the project as well.
How to enter
- Register for the hackathon on Devpost.
- Sign up for an Agora Developer Account
- Join the Agora Slack channel to get answers to any questions.
- Ping the team on DevPost or @sid_agora.io on Slack to get access to a repo on Agora.io Community
- Create a new Agora Project by the name “DevPost”
- Host your application online
- (Helpful Hint: HTTPS will be needed for the Agora SDK :smile: )
- Submit your application on DevPost BEFORE Dec 14th, 2018 @ 11:59pm PST!
Completeness of Application